Vishnu Ayurveda Collegewas established in the year 2002 and affiliated to University of Calicut, Calicut. The College has its own fully equipped Hospital including manufacturing unit as per the norms of Central Council indian medicine (CCIM) for providing clinical training and research facilities of the highest quality. College offers Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery approved by the Government of Kerala, the CCIM and AYUSH, the central Government Department for Indian systems of medicines. The course consists of three professional courses of 18 months each and compulsory internship for one year. Vishnu Ayurveda college is located at kulappully town which lies on palakkad-pattambi high way of kerala. It is adjacent to the Government press, and located on the south quadrant of palakkad district 5 kilometers from the Inner Ring of shoranur railway Road crossing.
Vishnu Ayurveda College Courses and Departments
The college offers Ayurvedacharya (BAMS–Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery) Degree course of 5.5 years duration (3 semesters of 18 months each and 12 months House Surgency).
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery
- Department of Samhitha, Siddhanta
- Department Of Kriya sareera
- Department Of Rachana sareera
- Department Swasthavritta
- Department of Darvyaguna Vinjana
- Department of Rasa Sastra & Bhaishajyakalpana
- Department Of Agadatantra
- Department of Roga Nidana & Vikruthi Vinjana
- Department of Kayachikitsa
- Department of Panchakarma
- Department of Salakyatantra
- Department of Koumarabhritya
- Department of Prasoothitantra & Stree roga
Vishnu Ayurveda College Facilities
- Indoor and Outdoor games
- Health care
- Computer Facility
- Research Facility
- Sports and Playgrounds
- Audio vision aids
- Students Unions
Vishnu Ayurveda College Admission Details
- A candidate for admission should have passed plus two or equivalent with a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and biology. Biology should have a separate minimum of 50% marks.The entrance commissioner will select candidates for 50% of seats and the remaining 50% seats are filled by the management.
- The admission to the 50 seats of BAMS course is based on the rank list published by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations(CEE), Kerala. Among the total seats 50% are filled through the centralized allotment of CEE and the rest under management quota.