Sree Buddha College of Engineering was established on 2002 . College is approved by AICTE and affiliated to University of Kerala . The college has excellent infrastructure, well equipped laboratories with modern instruments to ensure world-class education, and has qualified & well experienced faculty.Sree Buddha College of Engineering is the first Post Graduate College of Engineering in Self Financing sector. Sree Buddha College of Engineering Location -Situated at Pattoor near Pandalam, a rural area of immense scenic beauty, the college is located in a lush green and picturesque landscape spread over an area of land overlooking a panoramic lagoon bordered by hillocks.
- BTech in Biotechnology & Biochemical Engineering
- BTech in Civil Engineering
- BTech in Computer Science Engineering
- BTech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- BTech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- BTech in Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech Electronics – Embedded Systems
- M.Tech Biotechnology – Molecular Medicine
- M.Tech Computer Science
- M.Tech Mechanical Engineering – (CIM)
- M.Tech Civil Engineering – Structural Engineering
Sree Buddha College of Engineering Facility
- Computer Center
- Semianr Hall
- Placement Cell
- Sports and Games
- Culutral Activity
- Work Shops
- Fitness Center
Sree Buddha College of Engineering Admission Details
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala or an examination recognized equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together, are eligible for admission to B.Tech. course . Those students with Diploma in Engineering are given lateral entry to second year B. Tech in the respective disciplines.
- For Mtech – A pass in B.Tech Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering /Applied Electronics and Instrumentation / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Computer Science and Engineering of the University of Kerala or an equivalent degree of any other University recognized by the University of Kerala .