Kerala CBSE School Management Association was established in the year 1996 with a view to provide a common platform for all the schools in Kerala affiliated to the Central Board Secondary Education New Delhi, to address the various issues of mutual interest and to readdress the grievances faced by them. The association was registered under the Travancore – Cochin Literary Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act of 1955.
Kerala CBSE School Management Association
- To work for the improvement in functioning of the schools with special reference to imparting quality education based on moral values, better management and promotion of science, literature and fine arts among the CBSE Schools.
- To organize School Youth Festivals, conduct cultural programmes, leadership training, personality development, sports, games and other co-curricular and extracurricular activities for the total development of the students.
- To ensure co operation and strengthen the unity among all the CBSE Schools in Kerala.
Aims & Objectives
C.B.S.E affiliated schools in Kerala have felt the necessity to provide a forum to exchange views in the are of imparting education and running the school by promoting amity, good relations and co- operation.
- To work for the improvement of functioning of schools in regard to Teaching and better Management, Promotion of science, literature and fine arts.
- To ensure co- operative effort to strengthen the unity among all C.B.S.E affiliated Schools in Kerala to achieve the rightful cause.
- To raise or receive money by membership, subscription, donation, grants and to grant any benefits, rights and privileges to subscribers, donors and other for any purpose of the Association.
- To engage, employ and discharge Architects, Lawyers. Accountants, managers , contractors, suppliers, coaches, professionals, workmen, scorers, umpires, servants and others on such terms as may be deemed fit and pay them in return for their services rendered or supplies made to the association, remuneration, salaries, wages, commissions as may be decided from time to time.
- To invest and deal with the moneys of the association not immediately required in such manner as may from time to time be determined.
- To subscribe or donate any sum or sums to any social, educational, sporting or charitable cause or institution or any memorial or fund.
- To apply for, obtain, pay for the use of any licenses, concessions, permits privileges, other benefits, arrangements, rights or advantages whatsoever from any Government, Muncipal corporation or other public body or authority which may be deemed beneficial or convenient for any one of the objects and to comply with and carry out the terms of the same.
- To utilize the income whenever derived for furtherance of the aims and objects of the Association.
Kerala CBSE School Management Association Board Members
Al – Ameen Public School
M E T Public School
|Organizing Secretary||Sri.Adarsh Kavungal
I G M Public School
Toc H Res.Public School
Toc H Public School
Vyttila, Kochi – 19
Sri. Gokulam Gopalan
Sri. C.P.Kunju Muhammed
Sri.K. Rama Krishnan